MY CUISINE !!!!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CENTUARY

I am happy that I completed 100 posts in my blog. I just started this blog for passing my time and never took it seriously, but now a days many of my friends refer my blog, search for recipes and ask for new recipes. If i won't post any recipe for few days they will ask me Why there is no new recipe and all....Somedays I will be in cooking mood, I will try new stuff and post them and somedays I wont feel like cooking. You can see in my blog archieve, few months have more than 15 posts and very few in some months. Now on i have decided to post atleast 2 recipes per week. Here I am going to list my favourite recipes under different category among these 100 recipes.
Sweets - Rasamalai
Rice - Biranji
Starter - Masala Mirch
I would like to thank all my blog readers for visiting my blog and for encouraging me. I welcome your comments / suggestions to make this blog more tastier. Thanks again.

No comments: